Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Universal Studios

Mommy and Daddy Flintstone! haha!
This was the Water World show. It was a lot better then i expected! Really action-y!
Me and Mallie with Shrek! He kinda scared me and first and was patting me on the head and stuff.....it was weird.
War of the Worlds set was SO crazy! Thats an actual air plane too! Its one of my favorite movies so it was neat to see it up close
They were filming an episode of Desperate Housewives when we drove through so we had to be quiet when we drove by. I had a funny idea to scream and see what would happen but i resisted:)
Its Whoville!!!! So awesome!!! haha!
The true and actuall Mystery Machine!!!! Ahh! I flipped out when i saw it!
I don't like the Simpson's but this was one of my favorite rides in Univeral! It was so cool!
This is from the Termonator. haha. They were on a joy ride!
Us with FRANKENSTEIN!!!! So cool!!!
The classic picture of the front of the park
We are barbie girls, in a barbie woorrrllld! hahaha! Just kidding!!

0 comments: