Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cousin Abrielle's Birthday Party!

This is my cousin Abrielle.(aka Ella or Abby) She is my speical cousin because she has the same birthday as me! At first i didnt think i would really like sharing my birthday but i very much enjoyed sharing my 14th birthday with her 1st one.
Grandpa with the birthday girl. Precious

Grandma with my cuz Brynlee:) So sweet. The grandparents love the grandkids to death!


Mallorie, Autumn and Micayle after swimming



Carson in action squirting me with the water guns!!




This is my new baby cousin Braxton with my grandpa looking awesome in some sweet shades:)





Me and Dad playing softball. But what is not shown is me getting smacked right

in the forehead with the ball! Ouch.

1 comments:

stevenjared0853 said...

Well dear, I have been looking for the vintage San Francisco venues for my dad’s birthday party. You know I will use some items from his vintage collection for party décor. But first of all booking a suitable spot in the budget is most important. Do you have any recommendations?